Parikshit Ghosh : Research
- “Cooperation in Community Interaction Without Information Flows.” (with Debraj Ray) Review of Economic Studies, 1996. 63, 491-519.
- “Credit Rationing in Underdeveloped Countries: An Overview of the Theory.” (with Dilip Mookherjee and Debraj Ray) in A Reader in Development Economics, Dilip Mookherjee and Debraj Ray, eds., Blackwell, January 2001.
- “Factor Markets in Poor Agrarian Economies.” (with Ashok Kotwal), forthcoming in The International Handbook of Development Economics, edited by Jaime Ros, Routledge.
- “Price Discrimination as Portfolio Diversification.” Economics Bulletin, 2008. 4(5), 1-9.
- “Making the Punishment Fit the Crime or Taliban Justice? Optimal Penalties Without Commitment.”
- “Efficient Equilibria and Information Aggregation in Common Interest Voting Games.” (with Archishman Chakraborty).
- “Electoral Competition, Moderating Institutions and Political Extremism.”